One Good Horse

One Good Horse

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Apologies, Again

Sorry, for those who continue to stop in to read, and leave empty-paged.  My litany of excuses is great: I've moved to an apartment, I am too impoverished to have internet, and I'm too exhausted at the end of most workdays to drag myself anywhere to write (I'm barely keeping Bif's blog up to date).

I have been having a lot of dreams of late involving Cappy, that leave me upset and unhappy when I wake up.

I drive home from work, building a post in my head, and yet am too tired to write the story.

And there are a lot of fun stories. We haven't scratched the surface of much of anything, and he deserves to have his story told.

My apologies to all of you, but also to him.

I need to get off my butt and write. He deserves it.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes life just interferes... it's funny that way :) The best horses never truly leave our thoughts or our hearts. I look forward to reading more stories, whenever you have time to write them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so sad to know that our modern way of life steal most of our precious times. That's the reality that we can't deny and beyond our control. Thanks to our wonderful horses that give us beautiful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been in the same place. We do the best we can....

    ReplyDelete